Powered By Blogger

Is it me???

Is it me???
mr loly pop

About Me

My photo
republic of budak nakal, under a tree, Malaysia
halooooo!!!! i'm hafly,this is my blog,althought it's not perfect,but i still can join u creating blogs.there is too much interesting blogs.so i hope,my blog will be one of the greates blog like them. i very appreciate who willing to spend their time to comment n visit my blog.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

i have been scolded

last month i went to library with my friends by bus.there were so crowded in the bus, as usual we need to stand until we arrived at library.that's was the most fucking day in my life.before this i never miss my seat in the bus.i stood near a fat and smelly guy and he also had round face and he stared at me like i had done something wrong with him.i ask him why he look me like that.he answered me with smile and he said "your zip not close properly".without the delayed, i closed my zip as fast as i could. all my friend were laughing at me.when we arrived in front the KWSP building, i walked to library with my bag on my back.one of the my friend forgot to bring smart card.we need to tag our smart card at the scanner so the enterance door would open automaticaly. he ask me to queved in front him and when  i tag the smart card we would rush passing the enterance.while i past the enterance, the door close swiftly and my friend had a very bad day because his shirt was trap between the door. huhuhu. he looked funny when he was in trouble

No comments: